On March 23th, the Belux chapter of the Dynamics CRM user group organizes the first user group meeting – check out the agenda below and register for the Q1 2017 CRMUG Belux Chapter meeting on the CRMUG Belux site
- 13:30 USER SUCCESS STORY - MARKETPLACE PORTAL AT I.P.M. GROUP (By Karim Ben Salah, Project Manager @I.P.M. )Group) As always, the Chapter Meeting starts with a user success story. This time I.P.M Group takes the stage to show us how they have combined MS Dynamics CRM and dot.net Open source NopCommerce to provide a powerful and flexible on-line e-commerce platform. The platform manages I.P.M.'s store, marketing product and offer catalog, huge amounts of real time transactions and complementary integrations with direct marketing tools. I.P.M Group has improved the user experience with a smart cross brand Single Sign-On, one-click payment checkout and a fully responsive web interface.
- 14:30 HOW DATA ANALYTICS WILL BE PART OF YOUR COMPANY BOARD IN 2020 (By Julien Weber, Business Evangelist @ Wizata) Discover with real life cases how Advanced Data Analytics integrated to the Microsoft Environment is helping companies today to drive value, optimize processes or improve the decision making process. Get inspired on how Cortana Intelligence suite connected to Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help businesses to predict what�s next and stay one step ahead of competition.
- 15:30 DYNAMICS 365 AND POWER BI (By Joris Poelmans, CRM Consultant @Realdolmen) This session will show you how Power BI can be put to practical use in combination with Dynamics 365. It is targeted at both business and technical users who want to take reporting and analytics to the next level. In this demo-heavy session you will learn to use the Power BI Designer to query CRM data, surface the data in dashboards and graphs and integrate it into your Dynamics 365 environment.
- 16:30 ROUNDTABLE AND DRINK What's keeping you awake at night? Do you have a question to ask or a story to share with other Dynamics 365/CRM users? This is the perfect place and time.
- Doors open on : 23 March 2017 – 13:00
- Location: AG Insurance - Room New York A Rue du Pont-Neuf / Nieuwbrug 17, 1000 Brussels