Tuesday, July 11, 2006

SharePoint and Information Worker User Groups Worldwide

This is something I am still missing, there's a lot of online stuff about SharePoint - but at times you want to meet some people offline as well. I have put the location of the user group next to it, especially for those less strong in geography ;-)

If I have missed one, please leave a comment.

P.S. Wouldn't it be nice to have one global calendar with the SharePoint User group events, a library with all presentions and some global discussion forum? I have heard that there is a product called SharePoint which can do this ;-) ...


Technorati : , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mention your idea to Amanda Murphy http://blog.funknstyle.com

She's the VP of community for INETA and I know she would plug this idea to anyone whom might be able to help.