Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Windows Live Mail Beta installed

I just installed Windows Live Mail Beta (free beta) and I like it already - a very clean interface. One integrated place to check my newsgroups, RSS feeds and e-mails on my hotmail account. I already tried out the Outlook Connector - which allows you to  connect Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts.

But since I can know have one interface for them all (yes, I know Outlook 2007 also supports RSS feeds but I really have a large list of subscriptions and this does not work very well in Outlook 2007 in my opinion), I probably switch to Windows Live Mail for a while...

Update: I already ran into a first issue - I can't seem to be able to import my RSS feeds (I exported them from RSS Bandit). If someone knows, please leave a comment...

 

No comments: