Saturday, November 03, 2007

Installing OneNote Mobile

I just got myself an interesting little toy - the E-Ten M700 Smartphone (for more info about E-Ten check out IntoMobile). One of the first thing I wanted to try out was OneNote Mobile. So how do you install it on your mobile device (well it did not install automatically for me):

  • Start Office OneNote 2007 and connect your device.
  • In OneNote, on the Tools menu, click Options.
  • In the Options dialog box, in the Category list, click OneNote Mobile, and then click Install OneNote Mobile.
  • Follow the instructions on your computer screen to complete the installation.  (It is going to ask you where to install OneNote Mobile)

So why did I want to install OneNote Mobile - well take a look at this info and you probably figure out that this is quite a handy tool to use:

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: