Monday, June 09, 2008

Silverlight 2 Beta 2- annonying popup and the Silverlight XBOX Gamercard

I noticed this really annoying popup today on my blog  -

"The evaluation period for Silverlight 2 Beta 1 has ended. You can visit the Silverlight web site to download the latest version. Do you want to go there now?"



So I uninstalled Silverlight and saw this  "Install Microsoft Silverlight to view My XBox Gamercard". But when I clicked this - it redirected me again to the Silverlight Beta 1 download. Therefore I remove the XBox Gamercard silverlight app untill it has been upgraded. Too bad, I hoped that upgrades would be seamless from an end-users perspective.

Tags van Technorati: ,,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
if you change the system data of your PC the "annoying popup" doesn't appear anymore :)
bye