Sunday, May 31, 2009

Add some spice to your Powerpoint decks with PPtPlex

Last week somebody told me about Prezi.com – which seems to be some kind of Web 2.0 example of how you can build more interactive presentations with zoom effects and so on …

It kind of reminded me of something which I saw a couple of months ago – PptPlex from OfficeLabs

pptPlex uses Plex technology to give you the power to zoom in and out of slide sections and move directly between slides that are not sequential in your presentation. Watch the videos below to see how pptPlex can help you organize and present information in a non-linear fashion. Test drive pptPlex and wow your audience with your next presentation.

I just installed and I plan to use it for every a couple of weeks … see what it gives…

No comments: