Monday, May 10, 2010

Troubleshooting UserProfile import in SharePoint 2010

If you need to configure user profile synchronization in SharePoint Server 2010 – you definitely need to check out the Microsoft Technet Documentation on SharePoint Server 2010 – Manage Profile Synchronization – configure user profile synchronization.

There is one thing however which helped me out which isn’t mentionned in the documentation – when trying to start the user profile synchronization service it failed – after restarting the SharePoint timer service it started successfully.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can u tell me the solution to my problem pls.. I'm working on Sharepoint 2010. I can see the User profile Synchronization service in 'Starting' onlt. Can u give me the solution as fast as u can to mail id plz...??


Thanks in Advance..
Arun Kumar,
arunkumaryoyo@gmail.com