Thursday, October 08, 2015

Renewed as SharePoint MVP for 2015–11 times in a row

I must admit that I was surprised that I got renewed as SharePoint MVP (For those who don’t know what a Microsoft MVP is check out http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/overview.aspx ) for the 11th time in a row on October 1st. The last couple of months I have been working – and also blogging - mostly on  Big Data and advanced analytics solutions, Dynamics CRM and Office 365 in general. But I’m still proud to be part of such a great community of MVPs who got renewed (Welcome nearly 1000 New and Renewed MVPs!)

After 10 years on the board of BIWUG – the Belgian SharePoint User Group (www.biwug.be ) – I also said farewell as an active board member but I’m convinced that Andy, Elio, Gerrit,Ben, Bram, Jim and Thomas will continue to make it worthwhile for all of the 800+ Belgian members of BIWUG. Don’t forget to register for the next BIWUG session on October 29th about Azure AD Authentication and Developing SharePoint Online applications using PAAS building blocks.




No comments: